From the Rocky Mountains to the World's Top Golf Destinations
Whitewater Rafting / Evening Horseback ride / Hot Springs Pass
Discover the thrill of whitewater rafting down the Kicking Horse River. Later that night, enjoy the views of the Canadian Rockies on Horseback. Enjoy a leisurely evening horse trail ride along the base of Sulphur Mountain to a western BBQ dinner. Then its time to relax…enjoy a soak in the Banff Upper Hot Springs. Entry is on us and available any day!
1) Kicking Horse Classic Whitewater Raft trip
2) BBQ Lunch
3) 3 hour evening trail ride
4) Western BBQ steak dinner
5) Complimentary Pass to the Banff Upper Hot Springs .
1) All rafting participants must be at least 12 years of age and weigh more than 90 lbs
2) Children need be at least a minimum of 6 years of age to horseback ride